Re: better followers

From: Douglas Seay <douglas.seay_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 16:17:04 -0400

David Cake <dave_at_...> wrote

> I have no problem with using the followers ability instead of
> the characters if it is higher - however, in this case, the followers
> should actually be treated as a separate entity rather than just as
> separate APs.

The mechanism that came to my mind was to add APs like usual, but to use the follower's skill until his APs were removed from the pool. At the point where the follower is removed from the contest, the skill level reverts to character's ability. This seems simpler than tracking the character and follower separately.

--
Douglas Seay			Senior Software Engineer
douglas.seay_at_...	Marconi Communications - RTP, NC, USA