Re: Four Magic Weapons subcults

From: JEFFREY KYER <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 06:26:31 -0000

> I at least had some weaponthanes who vere just initiates of Orlanth
(or
> other) but acolytes of Lighting Boy, getting reusable lighting. (5
> points were enough in my game, for these subcults)
>
> -Adept

I think that Lightning Boy is a part of the Praxian spiritual array and not a part of the Storm Pantheon. It makes more sense to let them
have Lightning Spear and its feat than bring in the other fellow, who provides lightning spirits to the nomads.

But I think that this might have been covered in earlier discussions here or in HeroWars...?

Jeff