Questions

From: Frank Rafaelsen <rafael_at_...>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 12:27:50 +0200 (CEST)

A couple of random rules questions I hope you people can answer:

-Do Liturgists use their Lead prayer ability to invoke blessings or du
they have to develope a Grimoire ability just like wizards. The rule book seem to indicate the former, while the sample characters in the Army of Tomorrow the latter.

-Self healing. How is this possible in extended contests. Say a character
with Earthpower is reduced to zero APs i an extended contest. How can this character heal himself. Healing yourself seem very problamtic in any case.

-How do you use flaws? As a straight reduction? As a resistance? Probably
both depending on context. But I'm interested in how you have used it in actual play.

-Does it take an urelated action to improve an ability with another
mundane ability? Using Strong to get an edge in Close Combat for instance. The rules seem to indicate that it takes an action, while common sense and the sample characters under Hero Bands indicates that it does not.

-Items in rituals. One of my players has a lawspeaker character who owns a
magical staff. It is called The Thousand Eyed Witness, and it is a records of crimes comitted. Now if he is to create a ritual to improve his See Past Feat to view a crime incorporating the staff, how much bonus would that staff give? Unique Iten (+20)?, It's target number (13)? a normal augmentation?

Ha en god dag!
Frank Rafaelsen