Re: Questions

From: Stephen Watson <watson_at_...>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 11:58:53 +0100

In message <Pine.LNX.4.21.0007310945420.23590-100000_at_...>

          Frank Rafaelsen <rafael_at_...> scribbled:

> -Self healing. How is this possible in extended contests. Say a character
> with Earthpower is reduced to zero APs i an extended contest. How can this
> character heal himself. Healing yourself seem very problamtic in any case.

You can't use healing to give yourself AP, but then AP aren't exactly wounds. You can use self-healing to remove hurts and injuries.

> -Items in rituals. One of my players has a lawspeaker character who owns a
> magical staff. It is called The Thousand Eyed Witness, and it is a records
> of crimes comitted. Now if he is to create a ritual to improve his See Past
> Feat to view a crime incorporating the staff, how much bonus would that
> staff give? Unique Iten (+20)?, It's target number (13)? a normal
> augmentation?

I'd use its rating of 13.

--
Stephen Watson                             watson_at_...
Ultra Electronics Magnetics Division, Hednesford.