Re: Re: Questions

From: Benedict Adamson <badamson_at_...>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 12:25:14 +0100

Wulf Corbett wrote:

> > At the Convulsion Hero Wars Q&A I asked Roderick whether applying an
> > augmentation was always an unrelated action. He said no. One for the
> > errata?
>
> Interesting... did he give any instances or suggestions?

We mentioned the oft quoted example of 'Strong'. The gist of his answer was that the Narrator decides whether an augmentation requires an unrelated action. Most people seem to agree that 'Strong' does not require an unrelted action, but Roderick gave the counter example of a strong person 'winding up' for a blow.