Re: Re: Digest Number 205

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2000 10:42:42 -0400

Wulf Corbett wrote:

> > A good fallback may very well be "What would Xena do?" Her
> abilities seem to
> > reflect those of the average HW character pretty well...
> >

> Excepting the occasional musical episode...
>
> Wulf

Hey, that can be done too. I managed to do one of the Road Movies as an Old RQ3 adventure. But I admit, two of my players were frighteningly deep into those movies.

I'm not sure I want to try to run "Carry On Orlanthi' as I think my brain would rebel. Gilbert and Sulivan on the other hand, seems about right. (I am the very model of a Frontier Lunar Governor...)

Jeff