Re: Xena or not...

From: Mikael Hansson <mikael.hansson_at_...>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2000 19:47:02 +0100

>Not really. My game is...hmmm... sheep stealing, weddings, raids,
>tax-collectors, raids, missing children, visits to town, chasing kites,
>dealing with White-Eye, a visit to Gustbran's Forge (okay, that was a
>HQ) and a trip to Whitewall to just miss out on the final battle, a
>fair, a trial that went to holmgang, a very, very cold winter, a wyrm in
>someone's stead and a small problem with mice.
>
>I find it to be a more interesting world now. Much more interesting and
>wider in scope, not just combat.
>
>Jeff

That sounds as My Glorantha also ... my group is on a HQ, inorder to finally get that Malia temple down (in snakepipe hollow) ... but they are followers to a Babeester Gor Axe lady. And that is their first really hardcore adventure .... up until now they has mostly traveled around and run away from things... :-)

Mikael