Re: Digest Number 206

From: Brian Laxson <b1laxson_at_...>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2000 22:38:17 -0400

> For now, Xena gets my vote. (And for stylistic reasons, too: Grizzie,
> for all her manifold charms, is far from being a typical "Hero Wars"
> adventurer).

It is a matter of reference. The "Heroic TV" characters are generally useful for the population to get the idea at least. The Mystic Warriors of Tir Na Nog are another useful reference. If you can relate their weapons and the "power rangers" style changes to succesful affinity checks to the gods.

(Okay.... I call for +10 on my combat skill using my God's Artifact)

Agnar... online today... off tomorrow