Initiation

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 14:44:39 +0300 (EET DST)

> For heortling youth, this may in part involves a visit to the Other
> Side, an encounter with Second Son, and participation in IFoughtWeWon.

I-Fought-We-Won, aka unitiy battle, roger. Trip to other side, roger.

But I'm afraid I don't recognize the "Second Son". Who does this refer to?

I think the unity battle is a crucial factor for the heortling

initiation (and warrior aldryami, and some trolls). It keeps the
Orlanthi attitude and courage against chaos strong. Every adult
heortling has faced chaos and the end of the world. The memories are
hazy, but the core of courage and determination is there, in all of them.

        -Adept