Re: Lunars

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_...>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 12:33:50 -0000

Arno asks:

> Where can i find basic military lunar characters (legionnaire,
> soldat, capitaine, ...) ?

There are some specific occupational keywords for Lunar military characters in the "Hero Wars" rulebook (HW pp.73, 91). I'd also recommend the Yanafal Tarnils and Urvarainus magical keywords (HW pp.88-90). Army scouts can be produced using the scout/hunter occupational and magical keywords. Many more will doubtless be forthcoming in "She Kicks Ass", the Lunar players' guide, coming eventually from Issaries, Inc.

For more information about the Lunar military (*not* in Hero Wars format), several recent fan publications have a lot to say, though this material should not be considered official. In this category I'd recommend "Tarsh War" (a 13-player Lunar military freeform game) and "Tales of the Reaching Moon" magazine issues #12 (Granite Phalanx cult) and #17 (Yanafal Tarnils cult, various Lunar military units).

More information on "Tarsh War" (including a list of the regiments described) is available at:
http://www.btinternet.com/~Nick_Brooke/tarshwar.htm

Regards, Nick