RE: Re: Lunars

From: Arno <arnaud.goetzmann_at_...>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 14:58:13 +0200

> There are some specific occupational keywords for Lunar military
> characters in the "Hero Wars" rulebook (HW pp.73, 91). I'd also
> recommend the Yanafal Tarnils and Urvarainus magical keywords (HW
> pp.88-90).

Ok. Just want to know if someone has already done a sample character (for the narrator).
I don't want to do again a good job.

>Army scouts can be produced using the scout/hunter
> occupational and magical keywords. Many more will doubtless be
> forthcoming in "She Kicks Ass", the Lunar players' guide, coming
> eventually from Issaries, Inc.

Don't show your feeling, we are partisans... But this is a good question, what are the NEXT release date ;) ? Sorry, maybe a usual question since 19..

> For more information about the Lunar military (*not* in Hero Wars
> format), several recent fan publications have a lot to say, though
> this material should not be considered official. In this category I'd
> recommend "Tarsh War" (a 13-player Lunar military freeform game) and
> "Tales of the Reaching Moon" magazine issues #12 (Granite Phalanx
> cult) and #17 (Yanafal Tarnils cult, various Lunar military units).

> More information on "Tarsh War" (including a list of the regiments
> described) is available at:
> http://www.btinternet.com/~Nick_Brooke/tarshwar.htm

Thanks Nick

I search any basic material for my web site,especially for beginners or starting narrator. All need more reference marks that those included in HW and GLORANTHA.

Feel free of She to visit my FRENCH website, if u dare. http://www.alkhemia.net/herowars

PS: i LOVE your "Ten Things I Hate About Glorantha" page !!!