Re: Re: improvising; wealth

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 11:07:08 -0400

> That's pretty good in most cases, but some affinities need more explanation.
> "Light of Action", for instance, suggests some kind of light-related feats
> to me (maybe Bedazzle Foe, Gleaming Spear, or something along those lines),
> yet I don't understand how the feats listed (Courage, Demoralize Foes, March
> in Step, Several Strike As One) relate to the phrase "Light of Action".
> Again, most of the affinities are pretty self-explanatory.
>
> Guy

Yes, the Affinity should have been Military Strategy or the like. However, this is a case where, sadly, you have to have read the Glorious ReAscent of Yelm to get the reason behind the feats/affinity. He's called the Light of Action, IIRC.

But hey, change the name of the affinity to something more suited to you.

Jeff