Re: Re: archery; crystals

From: philip.hibbs_at_...
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 17:48:08 +0100

>Thanks. I did not want to imply mine was the "best" way of
>doing it, simply give people who were having trouble with it
>(and its become a bit of a FAQ) a method.

Sure, and I didn't mean to imply that nobody should use your version, it's just that I don't like anything that involves maths, or relating APs to yards. Tying in the game system to nitty-gritty measurements like that isn't what Hero Wars is all about, IMO. Saying APs are convertible to yards is like saying APs are convertible to hit points.

Philip Hibbs http://www.snark.freeserve.co.uk/ Opinions expressed may not even be my own, let alone those of any organisations, nations, species, or schools of thought to which I may be affiliated.