Re: Re: Gloranthan Reality & Hero Wars

From: Richard Addy <rmaddy_at_...>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 08:08:33 -0400

On 8 Aug 00, at 0:19, Robin D. Laws wrote:

> What should have been cut to make room for your hypothetical
> Chapter Eleven?

The section on Mysticism. Since it's pretty much unusable as is, well then ...

The Lunar keywords - I would say provide either Lunar or Heortlingkeywords. There's too much overlap in the sections (at least compared to the Grazelanders, which nomnally indicate how to implement animist traditions, and the BHT, which is sorcerous), and there's not enough room to do right by either culture, so, since we've seen Orlanthi before (for oldtimers), and they seem to be a bit more straightforward anyway (for newbies), I'd keep the Heortling keywords over the Lunar ones.

Richard