Re: Huge

From: Janus <janus2213_at_...>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 10:18:36 -0400

At 08:50 -0500 2000/08/08, Thomas Bagwell wrote:
>This brings up a question I've been meaning to ask. If a character has an
>aspect like 'Huge 18', is it then possible for him to get bigger and bigger as
>the game progresses by putting more points into 'Huge'? Do some types of
>attributes not change? What about when he reaches 'Huge 18w2'?

I was thinking of that earlier. I plan to use such attribute target number as how much the character can leverage his "hugeness", not as the character getting bigger. Unless, of course, there is actually a reason for the character to become bigger (and there well could be ways of achieving that in Glorantha)

Janus