Re: Huge

From: Kmnellist_at_...
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 15:48:57 EDT

In a message dated 8/8/00 5:25:13PM, you write:

<< This brings up a question I've been meaning to ask. If a character has an  aspect like 'Huge 18', is it then possible for him to get bigger and bigger as
 the game progresses by putting more points into 'Huge'? Do some types of  attributes not change? What about when he reaches 'Huge 18w2'?

 Tom B. >>

If the Hero can justify how he is increasing in size "I was dunked in a cauldron of 'never stop growing juice as a baby", "I am really a giant in disguise, but it's wearing off'", "I have a secret supply of Get Bigger Mushrooms from the Dark Elves", " I own a Giant Bees nest and harvest the Royal Jelly" AND GET AWAY WITH IT (ie the Narrator OKs it) then I don't see a problem. I think you would need to do better than my feeble efforts at justification, or at least make them linked to some other thing (eg, relationship: voralans, disguise as small person, )

Gamewise, how useful is Huge anyway?

Keith N