Re: Unhappy but adaptable Adept ! ;o)

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 14:28:15 -0000

> > did Babs Gos ever have the Darkness Rune? However, there is no
'at'
> > in there, and as we have the name as written as our basis for
> > conjecture, it looks like it is some sort of Darkness power.
> >

> I suppose I was playing the word game there. The feats listed for
Babs
> were quite odd. I suppose I tought that _deep_ earth approaches
> darkness. But infact darkness is a foe of earth... hmm.

Yup. I can accept that 'Sunset Leap' has SOMETHING to do with Sunset and SOMETHING to do with Leaping, but Snarl AT Darkness (which makes sense to me) and Snarl Darkness (which doesn't) look like opposites. Choose the wrong one and you put Babs on the opposition's side...

> Damn! I hate this "everything is subjective" crap. It's not a valid
> philosophy, and it certainly is no way to publish a RPG product.

Calm, calm... deep breaths...

Wulf