Re: Re: Unhappy but adaptable Adept ! ;o)

From: Stacy Stroud <deadstop_at_...>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 10:36:10 -0400

At 1:56 PM +0000 8/9/0, Wulf Corbett wrote:
>However, there is no 'at' in there ['Snarl Darkness' feat name], and as we
>have the name as written as >our basis for conjecture, it looks like it is
>some sort of Darkness power.

To offer another datapoint, the name makes *me* imagine it as "Entangle Darkness," implying that Darkness is a common enemy rather than the source of the power. However, isn't Babeester Gor the youthful Dark Earth goddess, the dark reflection of Voria? It would seem then that she does likely have Darkness powers, and the "emit darkness by snarling" interpretation is more likely than mine. Hmm.

Stacy Stroud (deadstop_at_...)
Hex Entertainment, Inc. (http://www.hexgames.com)