Re: Unhappy but adaptable Adept ! ;o)

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 14:47:59 -0000

That was my original idea too, but the other feats in the affinity are 'sonic' in nature. However, I would consider this special occasion to warrant a punning Feat, a Snarl that Snarls... Well, why not, the list is beginning to look more and more like a list of cryptic crossword clues anyway :)

>However, isn't Babeester Gor the youthful Dark Earth
> goddess, the dark reflection of Voria? It would seem then that she
does
> likely have Darkness powers, and the "emit darkness by snarling"
> interpretation is more likely than mine. Hmm.

But Darkness is still the enemy of earth, or at least a Rune not within Babs Gor's control.

Wulf