Re: Re: Why you don't need to know what Sunset Leap Does, or,

From: Henrix <henrix_at_...>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 18:58:37 +0200

On Wed, 09 Aug 2000, philip.hibbs_at_... wrote:

> Yes, there is ambiguity in Hero Wars. It is a deliberate design decision,
> and it isn't going to change. If there is a feat listed that is thoroughly
> ambiguous, and the player or narrator don't have the time or inclination to
> make up the details, then ignore it for now, or make up something different
> that fits in with the affinity and the other feats.

> I say "Hurrah!" to Hero Wars! (But what happened to the lay-flat binding
> ... grumble...)

Indeed!

Personally I really like these ambiguous feat names. And it seems that Greg wants to have them like that to fuck with our minds. It certainly gets us thinking and discussing.

Sure, sometimes I need help with coming up with ideas on how to use them, but that is one of the reasons we hvae this list, is it not? (And if we start sending in suggestions to Nils Weinander, we will have a list of suggestions on Glorantha.com.)

I like having my mind fucked with!
It is a good way to get new things into it.

 --
Henrix