Re: Spit Down Wind

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 12:44:03 -0000

> I'll assume you are using it in an extended contest to stop your
> flying foe from escaping. You are using your Spit Down The Wind
> feat, and he is trying to escape using his "Fly" skill/ability/feat
> whatever.

<snip logical use>

> Does this sound reasonable?

Yes, perfectly, unfortunately my question has been moved slightly out of context. What I meant was, taken as a Simple Contest (including it's use as an simple action during an Extended Contest) it's very easy to explain, but in an Extended Contest it just turns into another AP-draining or Augmenting feat, like all the rest. Extended Contests are very homogenous.

Wulf