Re: Beserk rules

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 07:36:00 -0000

> Greg (or possibly Roderick) specifically said to me at Convulsions
that he really regrets putting in specific rules for Beserk (or any other Feats) as he would much prefer people to interpret these for themselves as seems appropriate to their games/PC cultures/etc.

That's a pity, because the Berserk rules are totally (an Orlanthi totally...) different to the rest of the system, and offer another idea for using the magic system. Aren't Passion Spirits much the same as Berserk (I'm at work & don't have the rules)? I'd like a few MORE such examples, not less...

Wulf