RE: Re: Spit Down Wind

From: Dave Bailey <dave.bailey_at_...>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 11:24:37 +0100

        [Dave Bailey] Wulf asks

> Nope, quite the opposite. I was trying to get AWAY from mechanics and
> look for some more 'in character' descriptions of Feats. Not what
> they MEAN again, but what they do, what they look like. Does a
> Yinkini always bite the back of your neck using 'Paralyzing Bite'?
> How does a Vingan get UP to the treetop to use 'Run Across Treetops'?
> Do you need phlegm to use 'Spit Down Wind'?

        [Dave Bailey] Could this be a function of the failure, if my Spit Down Wind didn't work it could be because I had a dry mouth, or bit the shoulder or couldn't get up the tree.......

        Dave.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender. Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited.