Final Actions

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 22:01:45 +0100

So... lessee, you're at -7 AP, but you have a chance at a Final Action... you got to get yourself some AP, right? But that's pretty difficult, isn't it? Needs a crit at least.

Nope... use a fetish. Fetishes both cast the spell AND lend AP as if a follower. Anyone else noticed this? A definite plus point for the Animists. I'd definitely limit it to relevant spirits, mind you, no Unrelated actions, but on Saturday the fetish was a Healing Spirit anyway, so it was perfect!

Almost embarrassingly, but very, very pleasantly, I didn't even recognise the attackers as Broo until about the sixth exchange... amazing what a change of terminology and some inventive Narrator description can do... well done Andy! However, that Broo 'Impregnate Victim' ability certainly reminds you how dangerous a Broo Coup de Grace could be...

Wulf