Re: Archery

From: Kmnellist_at_...
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 14:33:23 EDT

In a message dated 8/16/00 7:47:08AM, you write:

<< PS I don't have problems with arrow fights either, now I just have to persuade my simulationist GM to use Simple Contests and get on with the interesting roleplaying bits. >>

Has anyone used the 'positioning' rule on P138 for archery. It seems to me cove rthe situation reasonably well; you need to have a high level of AP to throw away to get to the archer; which is like Phillip's high edge effect - you need to succeed in an unrelated action. It seems pretty lethal to me.

Keith N