RE: Maps & Is Greg Stafford out there ?

From: Arno <arnaud.goetzmann_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 09:33:26 +0200

There are already French maps of a higher quality! They were drawn by Fournier and were published in a magazine TATOU. TATOU was published by Oriflam (RuneQuest licences).

If the authorization is given to me (I doubt it...) I will scan and give them to you.

The map of Glorantha published by Multisim (Issaries-Herowars licences) is useless because full with faults (and not very beautiful).

As for the future maps (french ones)... I don't know. It is always dubious.

Arno