Re: Maps & Is Greg Stafford out there ?

From: Nils Weinander <nils_w_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 12:56:41 +0200

Andrew Bean:

> We actually suggested to Greg at Tentacles that he scan the RQ2
> William Church maps in and put them on the website as a vast
> improvement on the Hero Wars box (plenty of us volunteered to do
> it for him if necessary). He either said yes or muttered something
> about having even better maps form France in the pipeline (which
> should have been in the Glorantha book, but weren't put in properly
> <sigh>). Are they ready yet ?

I don't know about those maps specifically, but Greg has mentioned maps for future inclusion on the web site. Time plan and exact nature and quality of the maps are an unknown factor to me at the moment.

As with everything from Issaries Inc, one has to remember that it's a one man operation. The authors (except Greg) and the editor are freelancers, the web site is run by volunteers.

Nils Weinander
The world is a beautiful place and it's worth fighting for

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com