Re: Examples of Rules Play

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 09:56:50 -0000

About as irritaiting as the attitude that HW must be wrong because it does not contain the same information that was in RQ (and I know you never said it did...).

> Some of us just want what was advertised, a playable game
> in a box, not a DIY set of guidelines.

And the fact that several people are managing to play the game does what to this assertion?

None of which should be taken to mean that I don't think more examples of play, or of Feat Use etc wouldn't be very useful, or that I don't want to see more information about Cults in the future products, just that I don't see HW as an unplayable failure...