Re: Examples of Rules Play

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 10:06:08 -0000

> > Some of us just want what was advertised, a playable game
> > in a box, not a DIY set of guidelines.
> >
> And the fact that several people are managing to play the game does
> what to this assertion?

Nothing. I'm playing it too (well, not right NOW, admittedly...), but only by making up more than I would have to in any other game I've played, and ignoring or glossing over the bits that just make no sense (use of the Wealth rating is my current irritant).

> None of which should be taken to mean that I don't think more
> examples of play, or of Feat Use etc wouldn't be very useful, or
that
> I don't want to see more information about Cults in the future
> products, just that I don't see HW as an unplayable failure...

Not by any means unplayable, not a failure, possibly another unfinished symphony.

Wulf