Re: Animists

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 09:33:59 -0400

A simple solution to some of the problems -- if you think Shaman and Spirit Talkers should have Bargain as a part of their tradtion...

...then add it to either the Tradition keyword or to the Spirit Talker one. I think its a good idea and have quietly made the notation. Besides, it lets the semi-outcast Orlanthi shaman types get good value for their fetishes when dealing with their sceptical neighbors.

The folks doing PraxPak should probably do something like that and I suspsect that such a modification may show up in TR. TR's a good opportunity to smooth out some of the bumps of the main ruleset and flesh out some details.

Hope this helps

Jeff