RE: Re: Vampires anyone?

From: Dave Bailey <dave.bailey_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 14:54:36 +0100

	[Dave Bailey]  Sarah writes
	 > Feats? How about Hunger (Drain Soul, Chilling Touch, Creeping

> Chills); Darkness (Summon Shade, Melt into Shadow); Undeath (Create
> Skeleton, Create Ghost, Create Zombie, Raise Ghoul, Ecstatic
> Communion). That leaves Special Abilities (Become Bat, Become Wolf,
> Become Smoke, Harmonise, Great Strength). I'm drawing heavily on the
> old Vivamort Cult writeups here - any other interesting possibilities?

        [Dave Bailey] When I was writing a vampiric cult for an old game world we used to run the vampires were newly born with no special abilities other than the prerequisite knowledge required to drain powers. In other words they newly risen vampire can't change to a wolf form but must steal it from a shapechanger (hamster form anybody?), same went for strength, gaseous form and harmonise from Jack'O'Bears. I had a loot of fun 'cause no two vampires had the same powers, there was also interest in importing exotic animals. Anyway how about Hunger - Steal Ability, see advanced magic for extending period and make up some gory details for the subjects death.

        Dave.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender. Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited.