RE: Re: Vingans and trollkin

From: Bruce Ferrie <bruce_at_...>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 22:46:16 +0100

On Sunday, September 03, 2000 10:26 PM, Wulf Corbett [SMTP:wulfc_at_...] wrote:
> Erm... so the top Orlanthi troll-killing goddess now has a trollkin
> worshipper? Ah, well, like I said, I shouldn't talk :)

I actually like to think that trolls get along with Vingans better than one might expect, on the grounds that they respect the fact that Vingans are good at fighting them.

Even if it only means that trolls stop to check whether they outnumber the Vingans before they decide whether to talk or attack: "Watch out for the little red-headed humans - they fight hard and there's not much meat on them either..." :)

I imagine Vingans being quite prepared to be peaceful, as long as the trolls "behave themselves". But the moment they step out of line...

Regards,

Bruce