RE: Re: Vingans and trollkin

From: Bruce Ferrie <bruce_at_...>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 00:02:51 +0100

On Sunday, September 03, 2000 11:19 PM, Wulf Corbett [SMTP:wulfc_at_...] wrote:

> I just
> can't see a Vingan Trollkin... the initiation rites (not to mention
> the 'unofficial' initiation ceremonies dreamed up by the other
> Vingans) would be notably dangerous!

Oh, for sure, it's incredibly unlikely. That Trollkin had better be damn good at whatever a trollkin has to do to become a Vingan. Or at least have a sponsor who watches everyone else like a hawk and doesn't mind being talked about. "You want to initiate a WHAT?!" It'd help if everyone was scared of the sponsor, too... :)

I think it's Max Game Fun, though. It made me laugh. In a good way.

Regards,

Bruce