Re: Masteries: what the rules say

From: Mikael Raaterova <ginijji_at_...>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 01:48:26 +0200

>P118.
>"A single mastery represents a journeyman ability. The person can
>consistently produce reasonable quality work with normal materials.
>
>Two masteries or more are the mark of a true master...."
>
>That seems pretty definitive to me, and I wish I'd found it earlier.

The whole root of the problem is that Greg made that inflated progression definitive.

The rules also define the consequences of a fumble. I don't have the box at hand at the moment, so i can't quote what it says. Somebody feel like helping?

--
-
Mikael Raaterova        [.sig omitted on legal advice]