Re: Cookery fumbles

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 15:52:17 -0000

So thats a fumble made during an extended contest that you went on to win. This sort of demonstrates why this discussion is a little tricky, You might fumble 5% of the time, but since you aren't making simple rolls most of the time you can still win the extended contest -  (Just sometimes you need to augment with "Work through Lunch time", give yourself an edge with "Read the Manual or Recipe in this case...) or borrow some AP's off your colleagues using the "Ask for advice" ritual, or whatever)

> Pudding rescued (Ignore Pain roll made),

Oooh! is that a final action then?

> nothing else burnt. Scar gone after a couple of weeks.

I bet you didn't even notice it until the end of the contest either ;)