Re: Digest Number 262

From: Graham Robinson <gjrobinson_at_...>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 18:56:06 +0100

> > I was wondering about this. Is the 2x1W, 1x5W a PC only thing, or do
> > all adults (um Orlanthi all I suppose)have 3 ratings at this level?
> > Obviously this could make a big difference to the number of masteries
> > floating around...
>
> This is one of the reasons I started talking about mastery inflation.

Greg has said that most people have at least one ability at Mastery levels. So I'd reckon that the average NPC has one ability at (around) 1W to 5W, whereas the average *starting* PC has 3 such abilities.

Three times the skill of the average person? Is that special enough for the doubters?

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson