Re: Re: Clarifying Theistic Magic

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 11:26:52 +0300 (EET DST)

> JEFFREY KYER wrote:
> > > Both. The given feats (once you decide what they mean) are the best
> > > known, and most frequently learned, feats in an affinity, and can be
> > > used as guidelines for that deity's general sort of magic. But you
> > can
> > > make up your own.

I agree with this, very much infact.

On Thu, 7 Sep 2000, Robert McArthur wrote:

> OK, so if these feats are the ones most of the locals know, wouldn't
> it be useful to have some suggestions for the feats?

This is a freaquent conversation, and I for one am of the mind that we definitely need those quidelines and suggestions.

And indeed, look at the scenario that comes with the core books (the one with the mouse god), which has quite nice definitions for the feats used by the NPC:s there.

So why do people rear up on their hind legs and get all hissy when we want such things for the other feats?

        -Adept