RE: Re: Clarifying Theistic Magic

From: Graham, Andrew <agraham_at_...>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 11:07:04 +0100

> > > and possessed Andrew Graham's Odaylan with a mouse spirit... he
> still
> > > squeaks occasionally, and his Alynx is nervous...)
> > No SHE still squeaks occasionally and is nervous of her Alynx. The
> poor cat
> > is just confused. By the way it's your turn to bring the cheese :)
>
> OOPS! Sorry, Astra... Brie?

That will do nicely :)

Now to get back to the subject, Roderick Robertson said you could use Theistic magic to increase your AP. Sounds good but has anyone seen where it says that in the rules ?
If you augment your skill before you start you can get a few extra points that way but I don't think that was what he was talking about.

-