Re: Re: Clarifying Theistic Magic

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 14:29:17 +0300 (EET DST)

On Thu, 7 Sep 2000 philip.hibbs_at_... wrote:

> >And indeed, look at the scenario that comes with the core books
> >(the one with the mouse god), which has quite nice definitions
> >for the feats used by the NPC:s there.
> >
> >So why do people rear up on their hind legs and get all hissy
> >when we want such things for the other feats?
>
> There's a big difference between "here's how to use this NPC's magic, which
> you may only use once" and "Here's how to use your character's magic".

Bah. The descriptions on the feats vere atmospheric and useful, and much more than your average gamer will make for his feats.

Feat descriptions would be useful, and besides, nobody has said "Here's how to use your character's magic". Here's one way to interpret the magic would be quite enough, and would still leave you people who need to have road races with "rally clan" feats feeling unopressed.

        -Adept