Re: Cooperative spellcasting.

From: JEFFREY KYER <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 14:57:08 -0000

> You can do the same level of nastyness as you could with any other
ability
> at 9w3 - I'd imagine this would be powerful enough to flatten a
small
> stead. It's certainly good enough to defeat an average weaponthane
in a
> single exchange, and give a clan or even tribal champion second
thoughts.
> Against 20w1 or lower opponents, you have a nearly 45% chance of
gaining
> APs each exchange, too.

All true, Philip. But best of all, it gets you into that area where you can start to mess around with multiple targets and longer ranges. This is the real use of cooperative casting -- it *truly* becomes an area effect weapon.

I'd hate to think of the ratings that organized colleges of magic have. Its one of *the* main tools of Lunar military supremacy. But the We Are One affinity of the Seven Mothers Collective is a very good
place to start.

Jeff