Re: Clarifying Theistic Magic

From: JEFFREY KYER <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 15:12:21 -0000

> Nah, the Issaries Devotee Improvised Speak With Mouse from his
> Communication Affinity, and made a deal with the Mouse God to call
> off the mouse ghost. Admittedly, I now realise I had a God
commanding
> a Spirit... maybve that's why the squeak is still there...
>
> Wulf

A perusal of Anaxial's Record pretty much details that some critters are sorcerous, some are divine and some are spiritual.

Bobcats are sorcerous, foxes and alynxes are divine (which is why we have no Fox Hunschen (phooey!)) and sakkar are spirits. We have lots of different types of bears though -- with both divine and great spirit progenitors.

But hey, Joe Heortling Stickpicker is not going to use the word damione -- to him (and most other folks) its just a spirit of some sort.

(Lassie! Go and get the spirit-talker! *Bark!*)

Jeff