Re: Group Extended Contests, Missile Weapons and Positioning?

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 13:17:21 -0000

> > 2a) or would you say that having leant all my AP's in this way I
> > need to do do soemthing completly different now?
>
> I'd prefer that, personally, but with enough change in your
> activity (and time spent doing it) I might allow you to rejoin.

when I said "change position" I was thinking in terms of spending a couple of rounds moving into a new position (and possibly requiring some sort of skill roll?) rather than just "Oh, I'm out of AP's , I'll take a couple of paces to my left and start shooting from there..."

One other thing I meant to say before. As the lendor is (presumably)

a PC Hero, they can always bid up to there starting AP's, (providing
they are allowed to bid any,) so if things get desperate, you can
always try loaning all your AP's at the end of a contest, even if you
have already leant most of them during the contest...