RE: Lending APs with arrows

From: Graham, Andrew <agraham_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 12:29:04 +0100

> >Yes, but my point is, when loaning AP to your ally, the
> >enemy's abilities, armour, edge, atc. are ignored, despite
> >the fact that you are supposed to be shooting at them.
>
> You're right, it does smell a bit like bending the rules.
> However, just
> giving your ally APs doesn't guarantee victory - if both are
> down to, say,
> 10APs, then giving your ally 10 is not as good as reducing
> the enemy by 10.

When the person loaned the AP dose attack you he then has to take count of your Edge. The other way your edge would effectively count twice. One when loaning the AP and again when you are attacked using those AP. Who the archer is shooting at when lending AP is also not defined, he could for instance be shooting at your followers who are not as well protected.

-