Subject: Unlimited Augmenting & Archery

From: Thom Baguley <t.s.baguley_at_...>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 10:28:11 +0100

> From: TheCam_at_...
>I think limiting augmentation to one improvised feat would help reign in
>any rampant augmentation. If a character knows 3 appropriate feats in a
>particular affinity and has thought up a bunch to improvise, the 3 known
>feats could be used but only one of the improvised.

I've already adopted that as a house rule (in fact no one has yet tried to do it).

I thought of an additional limitation for future use. You can't roll for a an additional augmentation of the same type (mundane/magical) if you fail. [This is mainly aimed at reducing the amount of time deciding on augments]

Thom