Re: Allies

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 17:53:29 +0100

On Sun, 17 Sep 2000 17:23:31 +0100, "Charles Corrigan" <glorantha_at_indigost.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>Should an ally have just two skills (like a follower) or be a fuller rounded character (like a PC).
>If the latter then how should the ally advance in parallel with the PC?

As written, they have 2 skills/keywords and advance with the PC, but note that Allies are not Followers (obviously), and so, as written, cannot lend AP in Extended Contests as Followers, but must use the normal Lending AP procedure like PCs. Whether you stick to this, or give the Ally a full writeup, is up to you, I would.

Wulf