Re: Re: Javelin throwing; affinities/feats

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 09:19:55 -0700

> > > Devotees have chosen to follow their god more closely and begin
> > > to be able to perform feats (first one is free, 1 per hero point
> > > after that, if I recall off-hand).
> >

> > A devotee knows all listed feats in the affinity.
>
> Both are correct here, I think. (with the proviso that I don't have a
> rulebook to check the cost is actually 1 HP/feat). A character
> beginning as a devotee knows all the listed feats, a character who
> becomes a devotee during play has to learn them.

Correct. A beginning character who is an initiate has all the affinities & feats "for free".

A character that becomes an initiate during play pays: 3 HP to get the "Devoted to X" keyword _at_12 and one affinity for "free" @ 12 3 HP each to gain other affinities with 1 feat for "free" _at_ 12 1 HP each to gain Feats/cement improvised feats (HW page 184)

Roderick