Re: Vanganth

From: JEFFREY KYER <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 13:53:34 -0000

According to what I was told by Roderick and Greg, Vangarth is about the ONLY subcult in the HeroWars Heortling magic keywords.

He takes up 10% of your time as he has only 1 affinity. If you are a devotee to him, you'd get the feats and secret (and probably only at 30% time but I'm probably wrong there)

A quick rule of thumb: If it only provides a single feat (or cluster of feats like the Magic Weapon Subcults) or a single affinty, its a subcult. Anything that provides more is probably going to be able to demand more of your time an energy to provide that magical bounty.

But at least, it makes Vangarth accessible to the average Orlanthi initiate.

Hope this helps,

Jeff