Re: Re: Individual Heroes

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 22:28:58 -0500

On 9/21/00 at 7:59 PM Ian Thomson wrote:

>well, I'm most sad to say that apart from the one comment, there's been no
>response to the call for Heroes
>
>So, if you were considering it, but just on the wrong side of actually
>doing it, please think again and construct a Hero

So be it! I'm gonna dust off my notes for my player character, Fido Two-Big-Clubs, and try to put them together this weekend. Only problem is, I need keywords for someone who was raised as a Herd Man. Anybody care to take a stab at it? What tradition does an awakened Herd Man belong to?

Also, Fido was adopted into the family of his fellow adventurers, who are from Trond in the Ygg's Isles. He joined their ancestor cult; however, everyone on the island was killed and their shades are now angry wraiths. He and a few of his fellows sacrificed an enemy, a Bearwalker, to their ancestors, and ate of his heart; they can now call upon his strength to add to their own. (This cost POW in RQ terms). Do I need to write up a whole "Hungry Ghost" cult, or can I get away with just a "Heart of the Bearwalker" skill and a relationship to the Hungry Ghosts?

There's more to Fido, but most of that would be rather straightforward. Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Guy

We Meddle in God's Domain So That You Don't Have To