>Subject: Re: Initiates & Devotees summary

From: steven mathers <stevenmathers_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 22:38:40 -0000

Im not sure if this is usual or not, but our GM gives everybody 3 HPs to use as they see fit when rolling up a new character. According to him, its free to become an initiate, but costs 3HPs to become a devotee. 3HPs might not seem like a lot, but when you really, really need that extra bump and the devotee has used all his up...

stef