Re: Re: Donandar's Illusions

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 21:00:14 +1200

At 01:03 AM 9/28/00 -0000, you wrote:
>This cult version is designed to be a God Learner throwback, since
>Drogarsi is the Heortling musician cult, and Molamin I believe will
>be Yelmic

There exists in Dragon Pass, the Puppeteer Troupe that manifest one of the abilities of the GoG cult of Donandar (namely switch places with an illusion). I thus do not think that Donandar should be presented as a "God Learner Throwback" but as the living cult of the Puppeteers.

>I see the relationship as being something like the aspects of
>Issaries, with the cultural musicians (Drogarsi etc) equating to the
>stay at home Traders, and the Donandar branch being equivalent to the
>Goldentongue wanderers (a loose comparison of course)

Drogarsi, Donandar and Molanim etc should be different analogus cults IMO (like Buserian and Lhankor Mhy) rather than aspects of the same god.

--Peter Metcalfe